PAWS PUPPY PARTNERS & WEEKEND WARRIORS
Become a Puppy Partner
Our puppy raisers are very special people, and we depend on them to help get our babies off on the right paw. It's a lot of work, but immensely rewarding.
Proper socialization and environmental exposure at a very young age is all-important. Puppy raisers must be willing to seek out dozens of new, friendly people each week:
The puppies must also be gently exposed to household sights as sounds, as well as those in the community that they may come across in their working lives:
- city streets, honking cars, big trucks, public transportation
- crowds, parades, sporting events, fairs
- grocery stores, restaurants, malls, elevators
- walking on all different surfaces plus all kinds of stairs
- other nice animals including dogs, cats, and horses
- And they need a good start on all these experiences by around 20 weeks old.
Most of all, they need to be loved and cuddled, played with and enjoyed.
Weekend Warriors do the same, but in a shortened weekend timeframs. This gives a great extended playdate fr the puppies and respite for their primary trainers/handlers
If this sounds like something you would enjoy and you live in the Kansas City metro, please check out the FAQ page
Contact Us or email email@example.com for more information